Terms & Conditions
This web site is owned and operated by Ozone Medical Supplies Ltd who are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.
Our Contact details:
Ozone Medical Supplies Ltd
2 Stanley Park Drive
Phone : +44(0)208 723 7388
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.ozonemedical.co.uk
Company registration number: 9309010
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is important that you read and understand the Terms and Conditions of trade as outlined below. If you have any questions or require additional clarification please call us on +44(0)208 723 7388 and we’d be pleased to help you.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS
All orders are accepted by Ozone Medical Supplies Ltd. subject to these conditions. Ozone Medical Supplies Ltd. accepts no variation of these conditions will be accepted unless previously agreed in writing.
Customers entering into transactions with OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. expressly warrant that they are authorised to accept and are accepting these conditions not only for themselves but also as agents for and on behalf of all other persons who are, or may become, interested in OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD.’s goods or products, whether in whole or part.
DETAILS AND SPECIFICATION
Details and specification are correct at time of publication but may be changed without prior notice. We will be pleased to check the latest specifications for you at time of ordering goods. OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. reserves the right to alter specifications of any given product, and to withdraw any item without explanation or notification.
All Images are for Illustration only.
Payment of account is to be received by OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. within 30 days from the date of each and every invoice. Failure to pay on the due date will entitle OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. to withhold delivery of subsequent orders and any agreed discounts.
This price list replaces previous issues and is subject to change without notice. All prices quoted are subject to VAT at the prevailing standard rate.
Standard terms of payment for OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. ‘credit account’ clients are settlement within 30 days from date of invoice. If payment is not made on the due date, OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. will be entitled to charge interest daily on the outstanding balance at the rate of 3% above HSBC Bank PLC base lending rate from time to time. Non ‘credit account’ OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. customers are required to pay in full at time of ordering.
We endeavour to ensure our website is up to date with product availability. If an item is unavailable for your order for more than 48 hours, we will e-mail you. If products are unobtainable we will notify you. We reserve all rights to cancel purchase in case of non-availability of product.
DELIVERY, TITLE AND RISK
Any time or date stated for delivery is an estimate only. OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. makes every effort to despatch goods on time, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time. If OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. is unable to deliver the goods within 30 days of the date of the order, the Customer will be entitled to cancel the order and require any monies paid to OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. in respect of that order to be refunded.
(1) OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. does not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless the Customer notifies OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. of the shortage or damage in writing within 7 days of receipt of the delivery.
(2) Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer’s nominated address, whereupon the risks of loss, breakage and all damage shall pass to the Customer.
(3) Title in the goods does not pass to the Customer until payment is received in full by OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD.
(4) The Customer has to accept the goods when they are ready for delivery.
If the Customer cannot accept delivery, OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. may at its option: Store and insure the goods at the Customer’s expense and risk or sell the goods at the best price reasonably obtainable and (after deducting reasonable storage insurance and selling costs) pay to the Customer any excess over the sale price or charge the Customer for any shortfall.
CANCELLATION OF GOODS
OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. endeavours to meet Customer’s individual requirements but OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. shall be under no obligation to accept cancellation or amendment to any order or any part of an order. Where such cancellation or amendment is accepted it is on the understanding that a cancellation or amendment charge may be levied.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS & RETURNS POLICY
OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. makes every effort to supply the goods as advertised but reserves the right to vary actual dimensions, specifications and quantities without prior notice. In the event that OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. cannot supply the goods ordered by the Customer, OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. reserves the right to offer goods of equal or superior quality at no extra cost. If the Customer does not wish to accept the alternative goods offered he or she may cancel the order and require any money paid to OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. in respect of that order to be refunded.
OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective, and in keeping with our commitment to providing Customers with excellent service, we offer the returns facilities set out below:
(1) All goods supplied by OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. are warranted to be generally free from defects in workmanship and materials and fit for the purpose for which such goods would normally be used. Subject to this, however, goods are not tested or sold as being fit for any particular application or for use under specific conditions, unless expressly agreed in writing.
(2) Subject to the right of consumers to return goods for refund under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering.
(3) In the event that OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. at its discretion & Under the Distance Selling Regulations (2000) you have the right to cancel the contract relating to your order at any time up to the end of 7 days after the goods are delivered. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to Ozone Medical Supplies Ltd. by letter, fax or email giving details of the order number, goods ordered and date received. Notification by phone is not acceptable. If you exercise your right of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations (2000) after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Ozone Medical Supplies Ltd. at your own cost. The Distance Selling Regulations (2000) places a duty on you to take reasonable care of the goods once you have exercised your right to cancel, the goods must be received with OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD.’s prior agreement within 7 days of delivery. The goods must be unopened and in perfect re-saleable condition. All goods returned in these circumstances will be subject to a handling fee of 15% of the goods value or £20, whichever is the greater. When exercising your right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations (2000) please return goods to Ozone Medical Supplies Ltd. Returns dept., 2 Stanley Park Drive, Wembley ,Middlesex ,HA0 1SG. If after exercising your right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations (2000) you do not return the goods as required OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused, including (but not restricted to) loss of profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships, and financial loss. OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD.’s liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced value of the relevant order.
OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies are used on this shopping site where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation, and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. If you log in to an account, your logged-in status is recorded in a temporary cookie. If you select the ‘Remember Me’ Option in the checkout, a cookie will be used to remember your details. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings. If you turn off cookies, you will be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use them.
Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Deliveries against the contract may be suspended pending any contingencies beyond our control and OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. shall not be liable for any loss or damage occasioned to the customer thereby.
This contract shall be governed by and construed according to the English law and the purchaser submits to the jurisdiction of the English courts. These terms of trade will prevail over any conditions that shall be issued by the customer. Customers should not rely on any representations made by staff as they do not form part of the contract or collateral contract.
The above Conditions shall apply to all total orders for goods received by OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. for supply in the United Kingdom. No other conditions whether or not inconsistent with these Conditions shall apply.
‘OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD.’ & ozonemedical.co.uk, Company Registration No. 9309010. Trading from 2 Stanley Park Drive Wembley Middlesex HA0 1SG.
“Catalogue” means the catalogue of products and services offered by OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD including ozonemedical.co.uk Internet sales.
“Force Majeure” means any cause affecting the performance by OZONE MEDICAL SUPPLIES LTD. of its obligations arising from acts, events, omissions, happenings or non happenings beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) governmental regulations, fire, flood or any disaster or industrial dispute affecting a third party.
“Working days” means Monday to Friday, excluding Bank or other Public holidays.
Calls to 020 numbers are subject to charge from Land Line and Mobile phones Calls to Standard Landline Numbers (geographic numbers) are charged with your Standard Carrier rate More Information can be found on Ofcom website