Unlike most conventional fridge thermometers the FM25’s wireless technology allows you to view temperatures of food without opening the refrigerator door!
Temperatures from the remote RF sensors positioned inside your fridge or freezer are transmitted wirelessly and displayed on the base station which can be mounted magnetically to the cabinet or free standing using the fold away bracket. The display is updated every 8 minutes.
The FM25 audible and visual alarms are triggered when temperature exceeds pre set maximum and minimum temperatures after 15mins (this prevents false alarms when door opened for loading) – alerting you to high or low temperatures that could affect the product quality.
- Wireless signal from remote sensors to base station
- Both channels displayed simultaneously
- Selectable Temperature Unit °C or °F
- Magnetic, wall mounting or free standing fixing base
- Remote Sensors equipped with spring action clips to secure inside fridge/freezer or alternative suction cups
- Audible and visual alarm with 15 minute delay
- License free frequency
- Low Battery Indicator
Due to the unknown frequency used by this product, Digitron recommends that only one unit be used within a confined space.